About the Journal
World Journal of Agriculture and Urbanization with U.S. ISSN 2835-2866 is established to reach academic excellence on vital issues of global science. It aims to publish comparative as well as collaborative interdisciplinary scholarship that will illuminate the global urban condition beginning with a strong footprint in the Global, i.e. the countries of America, Asia, Africa, and Europe. A platform that brings together interdisciplinary scholarship on the urban, it is equally interested in critical and reflexive discussions on diverse forms and sectors of urban practice. It seeks to do so not only to inform urban theory, policy and practice but also to enable the construction of diverse forms of knowledge and knowledge production needed to allow us to understand contemporary urban life.
The Journal seeks to:
- Promote theorization of urban processes from the perspective of a wide range of practices that shape urban life.
- Publish comparative as well as collaborative interdisciplinary scholarship that will illuminate the global urban condition beginning with a firm footprint in the Global South.
- Provide a platform that brings together and puts into conversation interdisciplinary scholarship on the urban.
- Provide a platform that allows critical and reflexive discussion from and on diverse forms and sectors of urban practice.
- Enable diverse forms of knowledge and knowledge production particularly those that bridge the theory-practice divide as well as disciplinary and methodological boundaries.
- Learn from and inform urban policy and practice across a range of domains and sectors.
|Journal title||World Journal of Agriculture and Urbanization|
|Frequency||12 issues per year|
|Online ISSN (USA)||2835-2866|
|Editor In Chief||Dr. ALMA BANGAYAN- MANERA |
|Publisher||Academic Journal INC.|